Thursday, December 15, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

The end of the semester is in sight and dear lord I could not be happier (seriously, this has been my worst semester ever). I'm setting myself a goal to completley finish the script of RESET and all of the backgrounds by the end of my winter break (mid-January). The first half I'm pretty sure I can do; the second half not so certain, but I'll try.

Since it's finals week, campus dining locations are serving free coffee during the small hours of the night. And since I just took one of the worst exams of my life and don't have another final until Tuesday, I intend to abuse this tonight and instead of sitting there studying I will sit there and work on RESET until the two partly-written scenes are done.

There's one other thing that will be taking up a large chunk of my time over break: proofreading Break Chance Memento! I'm pretty excited. But it's going to take me forever, fact. Haha I'll be so proud of myself just for reading that many words at once. :P

In other VN-related news, I played The Thirteenth Year recently. It's positively brilliant and I recommend it very, very highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment