Monday, December 5, 2011

Wild DEVBLOG appears!

I decided that if I'm gonna try being one of those Real VN Developers who actually finish things maybe I should have a devblog like all the cool kids do, so I can spam the hell out of any unwitting souls who dare look at it with  my half-finished art and "lolguise I wrote 100 words today!!1" and have a less annoying place than my LSF thread to vent my excitement at marginal accomplishments.

I'm Kura on the Lemmasoft Forums, by the by. Also I have a website with a few small VN resources here.

This blog shall for now be concerned with RESET, a visual novel about existentialism and relationships and video games. It has a web page here and a WIP thread here.

Now I'm just going to follow Carosene's example and give yinz an xkcd to amuse yourselves with until legitimate content exists.

2 comments:

  1. Ohoho look what I've found! I've added this to my Google reader, so I expect lots of updates. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venusaur uses solar beam!

    OMG I LOVE THAT COMIC! It's so true too! I actually spontaneously shout "Kitty!" even when one appears on TV... o.o (flees)

    Looking forward to your posts!! X3 Spam us! Do it!

    ReplyDelete